All GB Members:
• Are between 16 and 28 years old;
• Have a disability;
• Have experience as leaders;
• Believe in full-inclusion; and
• Practice disability pride.
The GB is responsible for:
• Deciding what is important to NYLN and what kinds of things NYLN should work towards.
• Listening to NYLN members and addressing concerns that are raised.
• Working with staff and NYLN members to carry out NYLN activities.
• Serving on a committee.
• Leading trainings.
• Representing NYLN at events and meetings.